ANNA CHRISTINA G. EALDAMA
Master of Science. Architecture, University of Santo Tomas, 2007
Bachelor of Science in Architecture, University of Santo Tomas,1993
Phone: 247-5000 local 5402
- Urban Heritage Conservation
- Vernacular Buildings Traditions
- Settlement Geography; Place Experience
- Sacred spaces and places
- Anna Christina Ealdama, Kristine Ann A. Muñoz, and Michelle P. Pernia, "Weaving and Architecture: A Study of Women's Role in the Vernacular Architecture of the Cordilleras", FARU Journal, 2011.
- Ealdama, Anna Christina G. “Sawmill Legacy Clad in Iron Sheets: The Hybrid Houses of Mountain Province in the Philippine Cordillera” (CD) Conference Proceedings Iron and Steel Landscapes, University of Birmingham, Ironbridge UK July 2013
- Ealdama, Christina G. “A History and uncertain future of Philippine Railroads” The International Committee for Conservation of Industrial Heritage (TICCIH) Bulletin 62, 3rd Quarter 2013.
- Anna Christina Ealdama, Kristine Ann A. Muñoz, and Michelle P. Pernia, "Weaving and Architecture: A Study of Women's Role in the Vernacular Architecture of the Cordilleras", Espasyó, Vol. 3 2011 ISBN: 2094-3725
- Ealdama, Anna Christina G. “"Kankanaey Domestic Architecture as Manifestation of Acculturative Response to American Mission in Sagada, Mountain Province” Espasyó, Vol. 4 2012
- Ealdama, Anna Christina G. “Developing Guidelines for Future In-fill Structures in Urban Heritage Areas” Design Venue Journal, ISSN Vol. 1 2013 ISSN: 2408-347X1.