GLORIA B. TEODORO, FUAP, PIEP
Dean, School of Architecture, Industrial Design and the Built Environment
Master of Arts in Urban and Regional Planning, University of the Philippines Diliman, 1993
Bachelor of Science in Architecture, University of the Philippines Diliman, 1985
Phone: 247-5000 local 5401
Honors and Awards
- Seventh Place, Licensure Examinations for Architecture, June 1986
- Most Outstanding Member 2001-2002, UAP Quezon City Chapter, Shangri-la Hotel, Mandaluyong, 16 April 2002
- Fellow, United Architects of the Philippines, Manila Midtown Hotel, April 2002
- Second Place, Zero Carbon Resort Cottage Design Competition, April 2013
- Sustainable Architecture
- Urban Design
- Land Use
- Geographic Information System
- G. Fischl and G. B. Teodoro, “Mapping of a Sustainability within Architectural Practices in the Philippines”, MUHON, Journal of Architecture, Landscape Architecture and the Designed Environment, Vol. 5 2016 ISSN 1656-6505.
- G. B. Teodoro, “Issues and Challenges of Slum Upgrading in Disaster Risk Area: The Case of BASECO Compound”, Design Venue Journal, Vol. 1 2013 ISSN: 2408-347X1.
- M. A. L. Lequiron and G. B. Teodoro, "Analysis of Change in the Estero System at Manila University Belt Using Remote Sensing", ESPASYO, Vol. 7 2017 ISSN: 2094-3725.